We drove back home for Thanksgiving so Alison could meet family (especially her great grandparents) and friends.
Packing for Kathy and Jon: one carryon luggage.
Packing for Alison: clothes, diapers, wipes and cream, changing pad, bottles and pump, blanket, books, toys, playpen, car seat and stroller… enough to fill up our family car!
It was a busy few days, and we were happy to introduce our little one everyone. Jon and I were sick the week before our trip. Thankfully, Alison did not get sick at all.
Here is Alison with her paternal great grandfather.
Here is Alison with her maternal great grandparents.
- wiggles around more and is now able to arch her back
- frequently grabs my hair and Jon’s glasses
- stares at her fists during diaper changes
- holds her hands together
- starting to drool
- cries when she wants to pee
- likes to look at our toiletries in the bathroom
- likes Eeoyre stuffed animal