We took a trip to Mill Valley and stayed overnight at an Airbnb in the redwood forest.
We went hiking on the Tennessee Valley Trail, which led us to the beach. The kids saw birds, horses, and even a snake during our hike.
We also went to the Muir Beach Overlook. The view was amazing! The kids were able to hear waves crashing against the rocks. Alison did not like the wind, (“It’s too windy!”) but Katelyn seemed to like it.
Our little rockstar is 5 months old!
Katelyn started going to school/daycare since Kathy went back to work this month. Much to our surprise, Katelyn transitioned very well! She did not cry when we dropped her off at school, and only cried once when she was hungry. She was sort of a celebrity because all the teachers wanted to meet Alison’s little sister. Katelyn smiled at everyone. =)
Katelyn is more and more curious. She turns her head around and likes to look at people. She also snorts!
- knows her name
- can recognize herself in the mirror
- understands “nai nai” means milk
- can hold her own bottle!
- kicks when she gets excited
- ticklish when we touch her chin
- stronger arms (doing baby pushups), is able to push herself backwards during tummy time
- grabs many things, even her feet
- flips over from tummy to back
- watching big sister play
- muslin blanket
- First Years Star Teething Blanket
- takes her a while to fall asleep at night