Our little rockstar is 5 months old!
Katelyn started going to school/daycare since Kathy went back to work this month. Much to our surprise, Katelyn transitioned very well! She did not cry when we dropped her off at school, and only cried once when she was hungry. She was sort of a celebrity because all the teachers wanted to meet Alison’s little sister. Katelyn smiled at everyone. =)
Katelyn is more and more curious. She turns her head around and likes to look at people. She also snorts!
- knows her name
- can recognize herself in the mirror
- understands “nai nai” means milk
- can hold her own bottle!
- kicks when she gets excited
- ticklish when we touch her chin
- stronger arms (doing baby pushups), is able to push herself backwards during tummy time
- grabs many things, even her feet
- flips over from tummy to back
- watching big sister play
- muslin blanket
- First Years Star Teething Blanket
- takes her a while to fall asleep at night